Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before ordering any products. When you order our products you are accepting these Terms and Conditions.
Perff reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, so please consult this page periodically.
When placing an order through this Website, and after accepting it, a commercial purchase and sale agreement will be executed at a distance and outside the commercial establishment, between the consumer and Perff, according to the Decree of Law no. 24/2014, of 14 February.
Perff is a trademark of Pimba - Import and Export of Clothing, Lda.
With Sedea at Rua da Pedreira - Lote 9, S. Pedro de Azurém, Apartado 114, 4800-057 Guimarães, Portugal. NIF: 503 525 111
- Perff seller has products for sale at www.perff.com. These e-commerce services are available exclusively to end users.
- Consumer is understood as the user who buys out of his business or profession. If you are not a consumer, please do not shop at www.perff.com.
- The Consumer shall provide the Seller with an e-mail address, and the data relating to another form of contact, that is correct and complete. You also agree that the Seller may contact you using such data if necessary.
How to Order
- Browse the pages of the Perff online store and find the product (s) you wish to purchase.
- Add your favorite products to the Shopping Cart by clicking the Add to Cart button.
- Once you understand that you have already chosen all the products you want to purchase, please complete the purchase by clicking Finish.
- Then fill in your personal information in a form and select the payment method. Take special care when writing the address.
- Review your order.
- Proceed with payment, confirming the order.
- When you select the Exit button, at the end of the purchase process, your order is confirmed.
- Once you complete your order, you will receive an email confirming your order and the details of the products you are buying.
We reserve the right not to accept your order, or cancel it even after automatic confirmation of the order.
If the products presented are no longer available at the exact moment of the completion of the purchase, the seller undertakes to advise the consumer within a maximum of 30 days, and return the payment.
Right not to accept the order or cancel the purchase
Perff reserves the right not to accept the order or to cancel the purchase if it finds that the proper conditions do not exist to carry it out.
- If the product is no longer available (we will refund your money);
- If the billing information is not correct;
- If the order is flagged by our Security Systems as an incorrect order or an order susceptible to fraud;
- If the transfer for payment of the order has not been received within a period of 5 days after acceptance of your order;
- If we consider that you are under 16 years old;
- If we consider that you are a reseller;
- If there is any type of error in the price quotation;
- If delivery is not possible to the address provided.
All orders submitted by the user are subject to acceptance by Perff.
Warranty and Product Price Indication
Cards (Hipal) and Paypal.
Order security and data protection
Perff respects the privacy of users accessing and using this website.
It uses more robust security technology among the available encryption platforms, so your payment information will be encrypted from the moment you enter it, and will not be stored on a public server. Despite this, the security of information and payments transmitted over the Internet or via email can not be guaranteed.
All Products remain the property of Perff until the consumer has paid in full all amounts owed in respect of any contract, including the payment of costs associated with the delivery of the products. You may not sell, dispose of or charge any Product before transferring the entire ownership of the Product to you.
Prices and payments
Perff sells exclusive, high quality, copyrighted products and is a registered trademark.
The products offered for sale may not exactly match the actual clothing with regard to the displayed image and colours, especially due to the internet browser and monitor used.
We emphasize the importance of the washing and maintenance instructions printed on the labels of each product. Perff shall not be liable for any damage resulting from improper handling of the products.
Damaged or defective products
For us, the quality of all our products is of the utmost concern, so they are tested in real-world environments to make sure they are in perfect condition.
Shipping and delivery
With the exception of Portugal and Islands, in all the other countries described above, delivery is made by the company DHL, during its office hours. In Portugal and Islands, the delivery is made by CTT, Correios de Portugal.
We will only fulfill the delivery of an order if the delivery address is a house or an office located in one of the countries mentioned in the above list, within a maximum period of 15 days. We do not guarantee this term in the periods of promotions, sales, Christmas and in case of stock breach.
Cancellation of the order before sending
The customer can cancel the order, as long as it has not yet been sent.
- Sign into your account;
- Go to “Order”;
- Select the Order no. you want to return;
- Select Return and follow the steps.
Although it is very difficult for one of our products to be damaged or defective, in the event that it is caused by a manufacturing defect, or a deviation from the specifications presented, the value associated with that purchase will be refunded and the freight values on that return.
Return of offers
It is not possible for a person who has received a product as a gift from another person to return it. In this case, you must contact the person who bought the gift so that they can return it.
All content on this website is the property of Perff. While Perff works your site with the utmost care, information, text, graphics, movies, music, and / or other services may contain errors or be incomplete or inaccurate.
Perff is not responsible for any damages resulting from the use of the site, including damages caused by viruses or any inaccuracy or imperfection of the information, unless such damage results from negligence on the part of Perff.
Offers on the site are valid only for the time they are displayed on the site, unless communicated, information to the contrary, on the website.
For further information or clarification, please contact us at email@example.com or by phone (+351) 210 000 000.
Pimba sells all the products in the Perff collection and will be the entity responsible for the sale on the website www.perff.com of the articles of that brand, and all e-commerce services are only available to final consumers.
The present general conditions and all emerging litigations that are related to these general conditions, including their validity, the use of the site or any purchase made must be governed by the Portuguese Law, according to the Decree of Law nº 24/2014, Of 14 February.
Online dispute resolution
The Online Dispute Resolution website is an official website managed by the European Commission dedicated to helping consumers and traders settle their litigation outside the courts: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm? Event = main.home.chooselanguage
If there is any need for online dispute resolution, it will be dealt with at the Center for Consumer Conflict Arbitration of Vale do Ave / Tribunal Arbitral