3. Our principles
Respect for the client's wishes
We respect the privacy and security of your personal data, so we ensure respect for the client's wishes and for the autonomous, free and uncomplicated management of their privacy preferences. In this way, if you disagree with any point mentioned in this policy, you can always oppose it by contacting us through our Customer Support, at the email address: email@example.com or by letter (addressed to: Perff Studio - Rua da Pedreira lote 9, 4800-057, Guimarães Portugal). We will do our best to satisfy your wishes and respect your concerns.
Perff Studio, as a controller of personal data, determines the purposes and means by which your personal data is processed, including all applicable security measures. We guarantee that your personal data are treated in Portugal and in a correct and lawful manner and in accordance with good practices.
In the treatment of data that can personally identify you, directly or indirectly, we apply the principle of strict necessity. For this reason, the use of your personal data will always be minimal, so as not to exceed the original purpose for which it was collected and/or processed.
4. Collection and processing of personal data
The personal data collected and processed by Perff Studio are only those that you voluntarily, expressly and unequivocally put in the forms of this website.
The personal data collected are: name, sex, date of birth, e-mail, mobile phone, address and VAT number.
of the processing of personal data
Your personal data is collected and processed by Perff Studio only for purposes strictly related to the use of this website, the services associated with it and the sale of products, management and improvement of the loyalty program, direct marketing and customer support management.
Perff Studio always seeks to maintain the relationship with its clients and provide them with the relevant benefits, information and relevant content related to our brand. Your data will only be processed for these specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in a way incompatible with these. The data collected and processed are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to these purposes.
However, your personal data may also be used for other processing operations within the limits of such applications. In particular, they can be treated for the following purposes:
- when you make a purchase on this website, we collect your personal data on the purchase form (such as email address, delivery address, credit card number and telephone number) only for the purpose of selling, separating and transporting the products ordered by you;
- when requesting assistance from Customer Support, we collect your personal data (such as name and email address) only for the purpose of providing you with the Customer Support services of the online store perff.com that are relevant to this website and to offer you the assistance you have requested from us;
- when you register, we collect your personal data in order to simplify the preparation of your future orders;
- when you subscribe to the newsletter, we collect your email in order to offer you this communication service;
- when you browse our website, we collect cookies. Depending on how you manage cookies on our website and your interaction with us, we use some information collected by these cookies in order to ensure the proper functioning of the website, highlighting the purposes of displaying content properly, remembering your cart, remembering your register, adjust the resolution of your screen, to improve our offers, among others. This information includes data on registration, location, duration of your session, products you selected, your equipment, your browser and your IP address.
- when you browse our website and later visit platforms where there is an advertising format (social networks, Google and other partners in these networks) you may be impacted by advertisements of our brand. We will also use the data to reach new potential customers who may be interested in our products.
When we collect data, we indicate the required fields with asterisks when the data in question is necessary to:
- conclude our contract with you (for example, for the supply of products purchased on our website);
- provide you with the service you have requested (for example, by providing you with a newsletter);
- respect the legal requirements (for example, the creation of invoices).
Your personal data may be communicated to Perff Studio service providers for the purpose of providing the services (for example, transport companies) or to judicial, tax and regulatory authorities, in order to comply with legal requirements.
processes your personal data?
For organizational purposes and in order to be able to offer you the best possible service, Perff Studio works together with some external entities to your organization that will process the personal data of the users of this website. This data sharing is strictly due to the performance of the services provided by Perff Studio, including the sale of products.
These external entities include carriers, suppliers of digital technology and services and digital marketing platforms. The external entities mentioned above were chosen by Perff Studio due to their experience in data processing, guarantees of compliance with applicable laws and regulations, as well as the technical security measures adopted by them in relation to the processing of personal data.
These external entities will always act in accordance with the instructions provided by Perff Studio and only for the purposes strictly necessary for their function. Your personal data will be shared with these entities in order to:
- provision of electronic payment services, via credit/debit cards;
- processing of product sales;
- packaging and transportation of products;
- solving problems related to the sale of products;
- receiving payments for the purchase of products;
- processing of customer product returns;
In addition to the situations described above, your data may be shared with third parties to:
- comply with applicable laws;
- respond to judicial and government inquiries;
- comply with valid legal processes;
- protect the rights or property of Perff Studio.
To exercise your right to access, rectify, forget, limit, portability or oppose your personal data, you can do so through the following link, our Customer Support, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter (addressed to: Perff Studio Rua da Pedreira, Lote 9, 4800-057, Guimarães, Portugal).
If you want to stop receiving direct marketing communications, you can, at any time, exercise the right to object to the processing of your personal data, through our Customer Support, at the email address: email@example.com or by letter (addressed to: Perff Studio Rua da Pedreira, Lote 9, 4800-057, Guimarães, Portugal). You will also be able to do this in each newsletter you receive.